When I began this blog and wrote my book my son's were little. I have a teenager, we begin the college search this summer. Having a teenage son has been as tough as when he was a baby. When he was a baby I never dreamed anything could be harder. I was wrong. Won't be the first time. I Never started to blog about being a SAHM or give advice re: parenting as I'm not good at cooking or the ladder. Not even sure I spelled that properly. Here is my experience thus far:
- You know less than half of what they are doing
- You don't want to know the other half
- They need to spread their wings
- They are more resilient based on all of the above
- Whatever you don't worry about will become a problem
- They will be fine, we all did it!