1. I had brunch with and at Olympia Dukakis' house! details: my bf (at the time) grew up with her son. It was his birthday brunch. I saw her Oscar and she gave me a pie to bring home to my Mommie.
2. My photograph appeared on The Sartorialist! details: my gf and I had just had lunch at the 4C's in NYC and he stopped me for my picture and handed me his card. Now he has a book deal. I bet my picture won't be in the book-oh well.
3. I went to college with Nate Berkus. The designer on Oprah! details: we were a year apart and lived in the same dorm one year. We were friends...not great friends but we hung at the same parties. He was nice.
4. My bff, also from college, is royalty. details: I always ask her opinion because I know its ROYAL
5. Wife Swap, as in the show, wanted my family to be on. Husband said "NO!" And my parents agreed so I did not do it.
6. I sent in an audition tape for the 1st Apprentice. And although I was not selected they showed my tape on Access Hollywood and Donald Trump commented about my fire place (I sat in front of it during the audition tape). Donald Trump said, when asked what he thought of me, "She seems fine but I should have that fire place in my house!"
7. You know that book "Don't sweat the small stuff?" I LOVE worrying about what to wear, and all things small. If I actually worried about "big stuff," I would have a nervous breakdown. So I guess I am boring and shallow but maybe just maybe Nate Berkus will invite me to The Oprah show!
So I got 2 of the sugar doll awards & 1 kreativ blogger. Thank you to:
This post is already too long but again many many thanks and lots of love to you girls for making me feel LOVED!