Friday, June 10, 2011

Socialite Saturday

Again, I've been showing up a bit early recently! Off to Pocono Lake Preserve for white water rafting and zip lining for the weekend. Very fun. My anxiety is at an all time high but I white water rafted on the Zambezi under Victoria Falls in Africa, so I think I'll be O.K.

Live! with Regis and Kelly was a BLAST!!!!! First of all--they are both so sweet and hysterically funny. Kelly was my bff within the first commercial break. Her outfit was to die for cute. I told her how I was at Balthazar the night before and she actually told me where she lived. Not that I'm spilling that secret. Then I pulled a TOTAL SC move. Jason Lee was doing his interview and mentioned a public appearance in the Poconos this weekend. Well I just couldn't help myself. During the commercial break I'm like, "Jason." And He looks at me like, "What?" So I say, "I'm going to the Poconos too this weekend." He looked at me like I was nuts and said, "See you there."

Collars up!

SC

15 comments:

  1. enjoy your weekend! Congrats on being on the show, that is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super cool! I always thought Kelly Ripa seemed nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You & Kelly look beautiful! That Lilly dress looks so pretty on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go you. Been here all along, always a fan. Go you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you. Love your dress.
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had fun! You both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how exciting!! I agree your dress is so pretty and I love the picture of you and Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So... Did you have drinks with Jason? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. agghhh...you look so cute! what fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow - you look too cute! love this dress. wish i had seen your episode!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow!! Beth we used to go to PLP when I was little! My Grandmother had friends with a camp. I remember it so fondly!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Talk preppy to me! xoxo