Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday

In blog land it's pink & green Thursday but I'm talking brown and blue today. I'm in love with the color brown. I bought OPI "Suzi Loves Cowboys," a chocolate brown polish
But I think it looks so dark it might as well be OPI "Lincoln Park After Dark," What do you think?
Also, I have an issue with my cute coach loafers. They are way to "retired in palm beach," dusty light blue to wear very often. 
They have a brown stripe on the strap but I don't wear a lot of blue and I don't think this color shoe would actually look good with chocolate brown. Plus, the color is very summer, I can't see myself wearing them in the winter. But I don't wear loafers in the summer, I wear open toe shoes. Any ideas what I color, other than blue, they would look cute with so I can wear them more often?

Collars up

SC

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the polish and the shoes! I see a camel stripe in the shoe - how about a camel colored pant or dress with those loafers? I think the shoes are really super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure beats the heck outta black and blue! Heeehehehe!

    Girl as always...you look marvelous!

    God bless and have a terrific Thursday!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love chocolate brown and blue color combos - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so FAB!! Brown and blue is one of my fav combos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I'd love to try a chocolate brown polish! Your dress is really cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can wear then with camel, off white, red...lots! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. They would be perfect with some fab cream pants!

    ReplyDelete

Talk preppy to me! xoxo