Monday, March 26, 2012

Monogram Monday!

Hi pretties. Hope you all had a great weekend. I experienced the best invention ever in Naples. D' Amico and Sons restaurant has as they call it, "a bottomless glass of wine." Have you ever heard of such a thing? All you can drink wine? I was super skeptical asking my parents, "is it gross?" and "Do they ignore you and never refill the glass?" They assured me that the wine tasted fine and they were generous with the refills. They were right! And the food was excellent too.

The boys were still pretty wet from the beach but they are in their matching Johnny O shirts and I'm in Leslie Evers.

Collars up

SC

11 comments:

  1. Love this photo of you and your boys! I love the pattern on that dress too! Anything in yellow makes for instant happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'Amico & Sons hails from the Twin Cities and was one of my go-to lunch spots when working in downtown MPLS!

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun.

    Enjoy the sunshine.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sad, Beth. They were practically babies when I first started reading your blog. Now look at them. That oldest will be taller than you very soon. I'm glad you had a good time in Florida. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bottom glass of wine sounds like it could make for a promising evening out! i have had bottomless margaritas and if I could find a bottomless gin and sprite I may never go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you weren't disappointed in the restaurant sweetie!

    You and the boys look marvelous! I can't believe how tall their gettin'.

    Enjoy your day sweetie!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are having the best time! And you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. D'Amico & Sons sounds wonderful. I will remember that for our next Naples visit. The picture of you and your preppy sons is adorable! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely picture...Your sons were so little, it seems when you started your blog! I especially love their pensive faces.adorable!
    -linda,ny

    ReplyDelete

Talk preppy to me! xoxo