Saturday, March 31, 2012

Socialite Saturday

Hello Darlings! Totally dreary here today. Wishing I was in Bal Harbour. Have you all seen/visited this resort?

I haven't but I'd leave the frat house forever (kidding) and move in here if I could.  Bal Harbour has hotels, it's on the beach, there is a spa and O.S.C.A.R DE LA RENTA!!!!!

Seriously there is sick shopping here and every time I look a celeb is visiting. Bal Harbour hosts tons of events and I'd never have to cook.

If only I lived here!

Enjoy your weekend.
Check them out on facebook 
Or
Follow them on Twitter

Collars up

SC

10 comments:

  1. If you are referring to Bal Harbour, Fla, yes I love it! When I lived in Miami during the 70's & 80's, it was THE posh mall! The Neiman's store had the restaurant and a beauty salon also. It was heaven. Bonwit Teller was also there back then. Fab place and one of my all-time faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's a mall! I thought it was a town or something.

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Shopping ! It is rainy here and I will have to skip the shopping...I have a hair appointment. Can't wait to sit in a chair with a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh yes .. Bal Harbour is like heaven .. I had the opportunity to vacation there with friends a few years back, their parents own a beautiful condo right on the water and a quick drive to Miami... xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Bal Harbour! Every time I am looking for a little glamour, that's the place I turn to! Amazing shopping, great people watching, and really nice restaurants! Every year for my birthday, I like going there for a "little treat" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!...and I have a friend who lives not too far away. On my bucket list....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, that sounds amazing! Want to go there now, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like heaven sweetie!!! Have enough fun for both of us d-a-r-l-i-n'!!!

    God bless and enjoy your shoppin' trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, just a beautiful, beautiful outdoor mall... (doesnt seem to do it justice to call it a mall)
    -linda,ny

    ReplyDelete

Talk preppy to me! xoxo