Saturday, April 28, 2012

Socialite Saturday

Hello Darlings! I'm sad to report I've developed carpal. My wrist has ached in the past but in the last month my thumb has been throbbing.  Last week when trying to fill out a form with a pen my hand was hurting so much that I realized that staying off the computer wasn't going to be enough. I bought a hand/thumb/wrist bandage and made an acupuncture appointment. I'll throw in some massages and let someone else do my hair and hope that does the trick. But I just wanted to let you know that I'm still reading your blogs, just not commenting right now to avoid typing.

If anyone has any tips or remedies please share.

Have a terrific weekend!!!

Collars up

SC

11 comments:

  1. Sometimes carpel tunnel is a magnesium deficiency. Taking some extra magnesium and b vitamins and some omega 3 will help. (I have fibromyalgia and I have had the carpel tunnel issue before). Another good thing is pineapple because it has Bromelain (an anti-inflammatory). Warm moist heat and stretching exercises.
    I go to the acupuncturist once a week and I totally feel it does a world of good.
    Hope that you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope your hand is better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that stinks!! I have seen many people wearing splints? good luck healing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh No!!!Feel better soon.
    -linda,ny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I found alternating heat and cold helped a lot. Plunge your hands into a cold water bath, with ice, then hot water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to read about your health challenge. I hope you feel better really soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady this is no fun! Rest up and feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh. I've heard that's the worst! Hopefully you can find something to give you relief!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh girl!!! I have one word for ya...Yoga! Before I left the classroom many of our students had Physical Therapy and the head of the clinic told me yoga would be one of the best things I could do. It helped more than I can tell ya in more ways than one!

    God bless ya sweetie and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Talk preppy to me! xoxo