Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Preppy flattering will get you EVERYWHERE!!!


You can only use one word to answer each of these questions, then pass it along to six of your favorite bloggers.


1. Where is your cell phone?LV bag


2. Your hair?Red, long and a lot of work


3. Your mother? Cook and Gardener


4. Your father? Mentor and still my Daddy-and I'm 38


5. Your favorite food? King crab legs, butter with lots of lemon


6. Your dream last night?STRANGE


7. Your favorite drink? Wine and my new fav snap dragon


8. Your dream/goal? Radio Show, Social Climbers to be a movie/TV show, I could really go on and on here (OPRAH)


9. What room are you in? Bedroom


10. Your hobby? Being Me


11. Your fear? Awful (Deathly afraid of that book the secret so I can't say or they may come true)


12. Where do you want to be in six years? Zimbabwe, Mustique, Bora Bora, Fiji, traveling


13. Where were you last night? Valentino


14. Something that you aren't? Domestic


15. Muffins? To eat?


16. Wish list item? Cartier--this is just silly. Please call me if you can really answer this with one word. And if it is Happy don't call me!


17. Where did you grow up? College


18. Last thing you did? Talk on the phone


19. What were you wearing? Cashmere


20. Your TV? Cute


21. Your pets? 2 Sons


22. Friends? Fun


23. Your life? Preppy


24. Your mood? Happy


25. Missing someone? No


26. Vehicle? Mercedes


27. Something you're not wearing? Make up


28. Your favorite store? Lilly Pulitzer (no wonder this is a one word answer thing--knowing us we could list a whole blog award on this alone!!)


29. Your favorite color? Brown


30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday(I was at the spa today so not a real ha ha event)


31. Last time you cried????? I mean it, I don't remember and I'm a sap.


32. Your best friend? Allegra ( I almost wrote no one)


33. One place you go over and over? Spa


34. One person who emails you regularly? Daddy


35. Favorite place to eat? Sushi--but I love a ton of restaurants no one has ever heard of and I don't want to start listing things like The Ritz Carlton Naples Grill Room if you know what I mean.



I pick:  I can't, 1st of all I could not answer any of these with just 1 word--that was soooo hard for me! 2nd I feel like the last of all of my blog friends to get this award. I swear! It would take me an hour to find one person who has not posted this. So thank you to Allison at
http://charmville.blogspot.com/ for finally nominating me!! This was an award of restraint though. I so want to go back and elaborate!! You have no idea. In fact F! That! I'm going to a little.

Stay preppy!

xoxo

SC

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! You totally deserve it! Loved reading your list..My dad is still "Daddy" too! Hope your having a great night! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award!!!
    I got it yesterday so I am going to have to do some hunting to find some blog friends who dont have it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so funny haha
    Im having a giveaway if you want to check it out here at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your pets and your hobby! and if you ever get the tv/radio show- call me, I'll be your assistant!

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award. Loved your answers and thanks for sharing more of your preppy little self with all of us.

    Have a fantastic day and keep on dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you out that you "grew up" in college! I don't think I grew up until a few years after :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't done it yet either, but I wouldn't know who to pass it along to anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the Ritz in Naples! now I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the award-your blog totally deserves it!

    ReplyDelete

Talk preppy to me! xoxo