Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where is the love?

Right here Preppies! And it exists in the form of an online dairy that is interactive. I can't express enough how much I love each and every one of you and am grateful to be a part of this community.  OK, back to being shallow!

Happy WASP Wednesday.
This is where I'll be today, with all of the celebs: BOTOX, BUBBLY, AND BOOKS!
I hope you will join me, bring a friend and pass this invite onto friends! Thank you.

C
ome gather at Dr. Farber's office for some hors d'oeuvres, wine, music and Botox.

You will have the opportunity to learn about different surgical and nonsurgical cosmetic surgery options.

What better way to see that the office is not a scary environment and learn about the procedures??

Also meet Beth Dunn, author of "Social Climbers" and obtain a copy of her signed book!

Opportunity to meet and mingle and buy/sample Dr. Farbers' new skin care line featuring SPF 30 Sunblock, Glycolic Facial Cream, and a Glycolic Wash.

proceeds from this event will be benefiting the Ronald McDonald House!

Wednesday March 3rd
6:30PM
Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Surgery
822 Montgomery Ave
Narberth, PA

Spoke with our fav preppy in the witness protection program. Entertaining Mom is keeping a good eye on her. 

 Lots of exciting news and pictures to share with you tomorrow.

XOXO

SC 

10 comments:

  1. hmm too far away from France !!! And BotoX will always be a no -no for me even if i look like an old granny smith one day ! i join the preppy mafia !!!
    Have a nice day my so preppy friend ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear I doubt that you need to be having any Botox let alone any kind of beauty proceedure for that matter! None the less it sounds like a great excuse to have a get together! Have a wonderful day!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, baby....don't touch that beautiful preppy face of yours. As my Granny Walden would say, "girl, you listen and you listen good," you are gorgeous just the way you are. I see all thos celebs that used to be beauties with distorted faces that just look like old distorted faces and I bet the farm it all started with a little Botox. Have a fun time with this worthwhile cause Beth.

    God bless you little preppy self!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EDIT: Thos=those I really need to read before I push post comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful event for a wonderful cause. But you're gorgeous and don't need anything else to make you more beautiful than you already are. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cause. Have fun. No surgery though...you don't need it. Creams and products = A-OK. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I lived closer, I would be there!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I hear Farber and think of Dr. Barber from flapjack. I'm so immature. Have fun, though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking for a non-surgical procedure that will make me look like Kate Beckinsale. Although that is probably more like a potion or a spell.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cannot wait to hear how fabulous this was!

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete

Talk preppy to me! xoxo