Things you should know if you want to have children
- They cry a lot
- The minute you are on the phone they will need to speak with you
- They will ask you what's for dinner every 10 minutes until you feed them
- They will spend all of your money
- They will make you well up with tears when they are being cute
- You will walk through fire to ensure their safety
- Time stands still until they turn 4
- Then it flies!
- They will test your patience, sanity and marriage
- They will teach you more than you can imagine
- They make you feel like an idiot from time to time
- You will be exhausted
- They are messy and need to be fed constantly
- You will never love anyone more than your children
- Worry will become your middle name
- You will feel a lot of guilt
- You will do things you swore you would NEVER do--good and bad
- Be afraid, be very afraid
- You will become a nag and repeat yourself constantly
- You have no idea what you are in for and no book, blog on the planet will help prepare you
- Whatever you learned in school will be irrelevant by the time you help them with homework
- Hire a nanny, tutor and maid--and you'll still be swamped!
- You will have the best time of your life!