Monday, March 17, 2014

Monogram Monday!

Hi All! I hope you had a great weekend. It's supposed to be Massage Monday but we got almost a foot of snow so I think I'm stuck at home most of the day. Cheers to St. Patrick's Day!

I'm a huge face serum/cream/facial/mask/exfoliation freak! I'll slather anything on my face if I think it will keep my skin young and fresh. I have a bevy of products I keep on a tray that takes up almost our entire vanity. Recently I tried NERIUM  and within two days the lines around my eye's vanished. That has never happened before in my life. The last time I got this excited about a product it was when I got my clarisonic. If you haven't tried Nerium I highly suggest it.

Let me know your thoughts on NERIUM!

Collars up

SC

4 comments:

  1. Today, I visit your website and after reading your blog i realize that it is very informative. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your site. wholesale gold necklaces & bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  2. From here in the Northeast, May is unofficially “Preppy Liberation Month”. The month starts with the Kentucky Derby, and continues with parties, weddings, graduations and so on. After the cold winter, the preppies now run free!

    gdgm+

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will keep updating your content constantly as you have one dedicated reader here...
    <a href="http://www.smsideatechnosolutions.com/odisha/cuttack/bulk-sms.html>Premium Sms Provider In Cuttack</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, LOVE the spam comments.

    Second, Husband has gotten very fat. He's really just let it go, hasn't he? At least you can be assured that he isn't cheating on you so there's that.

    ReplyDelete

Talk preppy to me! xoxo