Monday, June 29, 2009


This is what was in our hands this weekend! It was finally so nice. We had a pool party on Saturday during the day. Then our dearest friends son graduated from High School so that party was Saturday night. I've known him since he was my oldest son's age. I can't believe he graduated! I feel so old. Sunday we were on the boat with friends. The water was too cold for me to go water skiing but I enjoyed watching my brave friends go. The kids went tubing and swimming. Children never care about the water temp. I have to say all the deaths last week are sad, and even today hearing about Billy Mays. I always feel like these types of things happen in groups. But wow! I have a bunch of errands to get to but wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm excited it is the 4th of July! xoxo

BETH

16 comments:

  1. Are those glass/plastic koozies with a meta lip? Those are fabulous! I want one. Sounds like you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend and I commented just last night that we need koozies like you have pictured for our poolside drinks. We were looking to be less conspicuous!

    Sounds like you had a great weekend - we are loving this gorgeous weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree, when I was a kid, I would swim in any water, anytime! now...not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find those can koozies? They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes- kids stay in the water ALL the time. after we finally would get out after swim team, we'd be in the showers for hour upon hour, quick play tennis and then back in the pool until the sun went down. ooooooh life is rough ;)

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, just bought new beach chairs with a koozie holder. I think I better get me and Mr. Boston some new monogrammed koozies to match!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by. And now I MUST read "Social Climbers"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cute cute....I want one...no, wait, TWO. Happy 4th from a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are those koozies?! Have a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cute koozies- where on earth did you find such? sounds like a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What adorable koozies!! Thanks for you kind comment on my blog about the panic attack!! I'm doing much better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love koozies...those are so adorable!!!

    your comment about the water temperature is so true. my little brother is 9 and he will go in without hesitation! Happy 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh la la, loving the tres poshe koozies! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete

Talk preppy to me! xoxo