Sunday, July 22, 2012

Socialite Sunday

While my son may have been having a life changing experience in New Hampshire I, myself, have been having a lot of fun this summer too. Today is going to be a glorious beach day! I wanted to share my birthday presents with you.

I promise to share how the new gold bangle will go with my jewelry uniform in another blog. Isn't the crab bracelet to die for cute?

I also had the pleasure of having Veuve with Jessica over at The Entertaining House

I just love her! And all of you Blends

Collars up

SC

14 comments:

  1. I have the name of your next novel! "Such a Shallow Drunk!"

    MWAH - love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you are such a B! But I love you
      smooches
      xoxo
      SC

      Delete
  2. love this bangle!!!!
    I invite you to follow my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com hope you like it!!!
    kisses, Marika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love, love, love that crab. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cuff, must be cause I'm also a cancer ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bracelet! It's a must have for the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought you might be interested in the giveaway that I'm hosting for Panera :) xo www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a super cute bangle!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bangle, and so fun to meet bloggie friends in real life! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw crabs everywhere... Never would have thought of crab jewelry... Next up, crab earrings?

    ReplyDelete

Talk preppy to me! xoxo